Maserati Digital Support
The Maserati VIP Support team is a dedicated resource for dealers to use for all questions related to the Maserati Digital Program or the Analytics reporting suite.
Phone: (844) 309-4692
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Digital Advertising Best Practices
Your dealership’s presence in paid and organic search results provides your business visibility, branding, website traffic and insight into customer behavior. With that, Social media is the consumer choice for online interaction. Below are some best practices to use when optimizing your dealership’s search engine presence, and guides to connect with customers, cultivate relationships, and increase sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of the Maserati Digital program?
- Dealers will receive brand site leads from MaseratiUSA.com and Maserati Event Leads.
- Dealer’s website and location will be listed within the “Find a Dealer” search results on MaseratiUSA.com and a deep link to their inventory.
- To ensure dealers are receiving the best products and services in the marketplace, Maserati Digital vets and reviews all approved vendors.
- Dealers are able to purchase products and services offered through the Maserati Digital program at discounted rates.
- Dealers have access to the Maserati Analytics platform, which showcases all digital analytics across Maserati Digital programs, including your website, leads, and advertising.
- Dealers receive exclusive Maserati Digital promotional pages and tool that support key retail events (ie. New Vehicle Launch landing pages, customer personalization, etc.).
- Select Maserati Digital products and services are eligible for co-op reimbursement and will be automatically submitted.
- Dealers have access to call or email Maserati Digital VIP Support for any Maserati Digital program-related questions.
- Concierge services is provided by Maserati. This service reaches out to customers to assist dealers with setting an appointment at the dealership.
Where can I learn more about the program?
Do I have to use one provider for all services?
No, you are not required to use the same provider across all services: website, chat, digital retailing, digital advertising, SEO, and social & reputation management. For example, you could utilize one provider for your website, and a different provider for your digital advertising services.
What are the program guidelines?
Click here to view more information on the Maserati Digital program guidelines and benefits.
Will I still have control of my website content and design?
The Maserati Digital Dealer program has been crafted to offer best-in-class providers and tools that offer the industry’s latest technology, design, flexibility, and products.
How do I update web tiles on my certified website?
Click here for instructions on how to upload web tiles on your Maserati Digital program website.